Sunday, November 25

PuppetTube

I've become a member of the Puppet Madness Community, (basically a YouTube for puppet videos). I've begun the long process of uploading all our archived episodes, and by doing so I ended up looking back at old episodes recorded nearly a year ago that I hadn't seen in many months. I definitely had a few laughs looking at those old clips again.

Personally I found that the characters began to be more consistent around Episode 40. It has taken me a while to figure out how to handle the puppets and practice voice characterizations, and I'm still very much an amateur. But I hope to improve more in the new year and try different things. Since last Spring, personalities gradually got more refined and the voices slowly changed to what they are today. Also by that point we were filming more stuff outdoors and had the puppets interact with many more different people.

We've already started planning for the big Episode 100 special, where I will attempt to raise the production value a bit with a longer format, multiple locations, and some actual music.

Thank you all for watching,
we are still a puppet troupe in the making.

No comments: